Our Core Values:
· We stand on the inerrant word of God
· We are a praying church
· We equip God’s people to know, love and do God’s word
· We are faithful stewards of all resources
· We are relevant to our community
Our Vision Statement:
Hope, Help and Home are just around The Corner.
· Preach the saving message of Jesus Christ
· Prepare God’s people for service and holy living
· Provide fellowship for the body of believers
Dan has been working with the Burtt’s Corner Church of Christ since the summer of 2002 but joined the full time staff as the Associate Minister in May 2006 shortly after graduating from Maritime Christian College. He later transitioned in role of Senior Minster in October 2012 and is currently enrolled in a Master of Arts program at Maritime Christian College.
Dan is married to his wife Janelle and has a daughter named Kyla and twin boys Sulley and Casey. Having grown up in the church and community, Dan has a real heart for this area and wants to see the ministries of this church impact our community for Christ.